We're hosting our annual planning event - Join us on Nov 20th at 10:30 am to help us bring your ideas to life!
This event will help to set out the projects and priorities for 2023 – Come add your voice and your support!
What an 18 months it's been since our inception! With help from our members we have:
- Launched 8 community initiatives including visitor welcome projects, community art, holiday games and a summer evening movie!
- Launched a website that will soon include an event calendar and idea section for our members
- Hosted Member Social Events that will be even better in 2023! (thanks to your feedback!)
- Planned 3 upcoming holiday events – watch for a movie and a family photo booth during Moonlight Madness on Nov 24th, and the Art Market Nov 26-27th
- And We’ve grown! We started as 4 members and today we are over 50 strong including businesses, families and individuals who have all contributed to our collective community.
We're proud of what we've done together to help create a thriving QB community for everyone. But we're just getting started...
Our members mean a lot to us and we hope you are able to make it. This event is the result of many conversations over the past 18 months – We heard over 45 great ideas from you! Now it is time to start working towards bringing some of these ideas to life in 2023 – together. This private event is your chance to get more involved in the ways we make our community vibrant! Come join other members and help create the strategy for the amazing things we can accomplish by working together.
Check your email for more details, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.